Earth Science Week 2016 Toolkit: Order Today!
Earth Science Week 2016 Toolkits are available for advance orders now! The kit contains everything you need to prepare for Earth Science Week (October 9-15, 2016), which celebrates the theme "Our Shared Geoheritage."
To ensure that you are among the first to receive these exciting educational resources, order yours today. The Earth Science Week 2016 Toolkit includes:
* 12-month school-year activity calendar, suitable for hanging
* New Earth Science Week poster, including a learning activity
* NASA DVD and material on Earth observation, energy, and more
* National Park Service posters on geologic and air resources
* Ecology DVD and more from Howard Hughes Medical Institute
* UNAVCO ruler on Earth's shape, gravity, and rotation
* Mining, exploration, and reclamation resources from SME
* Material on energy science from Student Energy
* AmericaView Memory Game poster (Earth Observation Day)
* Exploring Earth and Space coloring book by AGU
* Geologic timescale bookmark from AIPG
* Dinosaur worksheet from the Bureau of Land Management
* Esri flyer on Topography and Our National Heritage
* Geologic Map Day poster with geologic mapping activity
* Brochures, bookmarks, fact sheets, postcards, and more
The Toolkit will ship starting in mid-August 2016. Bulk discounts are available for orders of multiple kits. For ordering, special shipping, bulk orders, and more information, visit http://www.earthsciweek.org/materials or phone AGI Publications at 703-379-2480.
The American Geosciences Institute is a nonprofit federation of geoscientific and professional associations that represents more than 250,000 geologists, geophysicists and other earth scientists. Founded in 1948, AGI provides information services to geoscientists, serves as a voice of shared interests in the profession, plays a major role in strengthening geoscience education, and strives to increase public awareness of the vital role the geosciences play in society's use of resources, resiliency to natural hazards, and interaction with the environment. For contact information, please visit http://www.earthsciweek.org/contact .
To subscribe to this newsletter, visit http://www.earthsciweek.org/newsletter and submit your email address.