February 2016 Earth Science Week Update eNewsletter
The American Geosciences Institute (AGI) publishes a monthly eNewsletter titled The Earth Science Week Update (http://www.earthsciweek.org/newsletter ). The Table of Contents is listed below for the Vol. 14, No. 2, February 2016 issue (http://www.earthsciweek.org/newsletter/2016/february).
IN THIS ISSUE...
* Independent Study Details Earth Science Week Success
* Esri Helps Teachers Map Out Education
* Register Now for DOE's Geothermal Design Challenge
* NOAA Boosts Teaching About Oceans, Atmosphere
* Apply for Grant for Mentoring and Travel
* Examine Natural Systems in 'Windows on Earth'
* Energy Department Programs Empowering Teachers
* Help NGWA Promote Groundwater Awareness
* SSSA Offers Riches of Soil Science Education
* Study Plate Tectonics, Rock Cycle Online at GSL