January 2016 Earth Science Week Update eNewsletter
The American Geosciences Institute (AGI) publishes a monthly eNewsletter titled The Earth Science Week Update (http://www.earthsciweek.org/newsletter ). The Table of Contents is listed below for the Vol. 14, No. 1, January 2016 issue (http://www.earthsciweek.org/newsletter)
IN THIS ISSUE...
* Earth Science Week 2016: 'Our Shared Geoheritage'
* Dig Into Geoheritage Education With USGS
* GSA Geoscientists Reach Out to Educators
* New App Explores Ice, Sea Level Change
* NASA Sites Illuminate Timely Topics in Science
* Resources Available Online Throughout the Year
* National Park Videos Explore Climate Change
* Science, Math Get Practical With PUMAS
* AGU Resources Advance Education and Outreach
* Arctic Science Event Hosts Art & Video Contest
* Apply by February 1 for Congressional Fellowship
* AAPG Offer Access to Distinguished Lecturers