Two Tsunami Hit US East Coast
Tide gauge data confirm that on April 11 and June 14, two tsunami hit the east coast of the United States. Learn more from:
- NOAA's National Weather Service: TSUNAMI of 13 June, 2013 (Northwestern Atlantic Ocean)
- The Washington Post: Did the so-called June 13 “derecho” cause an East Coast tsunami?
- NPR: NOAA: A Rare Tsunami Hit The East Coast Earlier This Month
- Discovery Channel: East Coast Tsunami: What's the Risk?
- EarthSky: What you need to know about derechos